Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PUD says "Wrong!"

The PUD showed up to install the wires and found this:

An hour of my life, and about a gallon of sweat later.... it looked like this

Last I saw this morning, the conduit had been installed to the transformer, but the wire had not been run and the meter was not installed.  We did get the "Green tag" from the county indicating they inspected the temp power setup, but I have no idea what PUD's schedule is.  I'm a little bitter about the experience since they seem to have treated me differently than they treat CoastCom.  Honestly, I think the PUD guy just didn't want to get hot digging, so he made up some thing about how I had to do it for him.  Totally lame

1 comment:

  1. Totally lame. That's what he gets paid for, not you! He just saw that you are considerably younger and thought you were better suited for manual labor!

    ReplyDelete